Tuesday, July 08, 2008

I believe in Love

I'm doing much better than the last time I blogged.  Kyle and I are talking about starting a lifeGroup at our house (which is affiliated with LifeChurch.tv)  and I'm really excited about that.  We went and visited the Fort Worth campus this past weekend and while it wasn't anything fantastic, I really feel like the messages are relevant to what Kyle and I are living right now.  So, if you are looking for some kind of "church" that doesn't require you to get outta bed on Sunday morning, let me know.

Work is still super busy, and I'm working on some new music.  I've started two new songs - one about a divorce that some friends of ours are going through, and one is a love song to Jesus.  We will see how those turn out.  

Sarah may be moving out of the state and that makes me a little sad.  Honestly, it's not like we spend a lot of time together, so I'm not like torn up about it - but it's just the realization that we DON'T spend that much time together. Her living in another state wouldn't be THAT different than her living here now.  It's exciting for her though.  I suppose we're all going to move on eventually either way.  Windy may end up in NY for her job in the next few years, Sydney will move up to Frisco (which, honestly, is Oklahoma, seriously..)  We'll move down to Austin and make new friends, but it will never be the same as the people who I've known forEVER.

This turned into a lame entry.  Jesus is doing good things, so I thank Him for that.

Hope you all are doing well.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name's Amanda. I'm an after-school teacher. I'm married to Kyle, my soulmate - I love him. I love Jesus, and do my best to know Him. I am a student of Sociology. I am a roller derby girl for Dallas Derby Devils (Sweet Baby Jane). You should visit my website if you want to read my most recent blogs!