Thursday, June 19, 2008

down on my knees and now I'm praying for patience

Kyle and I just got back from a pretty long walk with the pups. We were gone for just a little over an hour, and I'm exhausted.

So, both of our cats are gone now. I don't even want to write about it too much because it'll just make me cry again, and I'm pretty much all cried out. Sabi left two weeks ago, and Chibi got out last night. There is obviously a chance that Chibi will be back tonight, but since Sabi still hasn't, my hope is pretty low. I'm just really sad about it because those are my babies. The dogs, they're cute all but my cats, I just love them.

Hmm. Friday night I'm hanging out with Windy, and I'm excited. It's been a while since I've had some girl time. I really miss Michelle.

Alright, time to watch Semi-Pro with Kyle and the dogs. Please pray for the safe return of my cats, I know it seems like such a silly thing to pray for, but it would really make me happy if at least one of them would come back.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name's Amanda. I'm an after-school teacher. I'm married to Kyle, my soulmate - I love him. I love Jesus, and do my best to know Him. I am a student of Sociology. I am a roller derby girl for Dallas Derby Devils (Sweet Baby Jane). You should visit my website if you want to read my most recent blogs!