Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I cannot believe You are angry or unjust/You've done nothing but have compassion on us

so be near me when I've given up, be near me.

I'm so tired so this won't be very long.  It's cold in my house tonight.  I want to get out of my head for a while, just relax and have a day where I don't have any worries.  Maybe those days just don't exist.  As easy as it is to say I wish I could go back to my childhood, teenager years or even right before I moved those times all had their worries as well.  I'm not unhappy, please don't mistake my tiredness for unhappiness.  I'm just not passionate about, well.. anything I guess.  I feel like I'm in a dry spot with God that I've been in for a while.  We need to find a church but yet I don't want to put forth the effort or open up to God's people enough to hear where we should be.  It just takes energy and I just feel tired.  When I play my guitar I feel that I'm boring myself.  People have such hard lives, why is it hard for me to enjoy my easy one?  My biggest concern is paying off a credit card and paying for college, big deal.  That stuff will get taken care of, at least I have a house and food and people who love me.  I wish I could notice this enough to make me not so bored.

This is the silliest blog.  Those lyrics spoke so deeply to me tonight.  "Be near me when I've given up, be near me."

I just want to feel the Lord  again.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name's Amanda. I'm an after-school teacher. I'm married to Kyle, my soulmate - I love him. I love Jesus, and do my best to know Him. I am a student of Sociology. I am a roller derby girl for Dallas Derby Devils (Sweet Baby Jane). You should visit my website if you want to read my most recent blogs!